Sydney’s All-in-One Glass Pool Fence Service
Specialist Glass Pool Fencing & Balustrade in Sydney
Fence Contractor – Frameless & Semi-Frameless
- Servicing throughout Sydney: Eastern Suburbs, Hills District, Inner West, Northern Beaches, North Shore, Southern Sydney, South-Eastern Sydney, South-Western Sydney, Western Sydney
- Highly rated for our friendly service, advice and designer supplies
- Best value for money for custom frameless glass pool fence installation and semi-frameless panels in Sydney
- Our fencing contractors have a range of affordable options available
- Contact us for a free consultation and estimate – we come to you.
Why use National Pool Fences in Sydney For Your Glass Fencing Requirements?
Sydney has some fantastic public swimming pools – such as Bondi Icebergs, North Sydney Olympic Pool, Fairy Bower Sea Pool, Dawn Fraser Baths, Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre, Wylie’s Baths, Maccallum Pool, Bronte Baths, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, this list goes on. But the most luxurious way to swim is your private swimming pool encased with beautiful glass fencing. So naturally you want to call only the best Glass Pool Fencing service to ensure you get the very best pool fence at the very best price.
Homeowners are recognising the importance of drowning prevention by stopping direct access to backyard ground pools. You want to avoid swimming in overcrowded public pools, but you need to protect your family with barriers that meet national standards.
Our range of aesthetically pleasing glass railing systems are a great addition to all types of outdoor areas. We’ll work with you and the landscape to design a bespoke solution for your property. The result will be as strong as it is subtle. You don’t have a pool guard on duty, but you can rely on the toughened glass panes and secure gates and latches to meet council regulations—in fact, we guarantee it.
Whether you’re replacing an old chain-link fence or installing from scratch, our installers design systems that fit with the architectural look of your property. Floating glass doesn’t have to cost the earth. We take pride in providing the best quality at a very affordable expense per metre.
Covering the whole Sydney Region
All your glass fence needs – for pools, decks and balconies
Fence Supply Shop
- Popular suburbs we service include Mosman 2088, Castlecrag 2068, Clontarf 2093, Cremorne 2090, Gordon 2072, Greenwich 2065, Hunters Hill 2110, Killara 2071, Lane Cove 2066, Lindfield 2070, Longueville 2066, Northbridge 2063, Pymble 2073, Riverview 2066, Roseville 2069, Ryde 2112, Seaforth 2092, St Ives 2075, Turramurra 2074, Wahroonga 2076, Warrawee 2074, Beecroft 2119, Vaucluse 2030, Rose Bay 2029, Darling Point 2027, Dover Heights 2030, Double Bay 2028, Point Piper 2027, Woollahra 2025, Edgecliff 2027, Woolloomooloo 2011, Watsons Bay 2030, Potts Point 2011, Rushcutters Bay 2011, Elizabeth Bay 2011, Bellevue Hill 2023, Bondi 2026, Bronte 2024, Tamarama 2026, Queens Park 2022, Waverley 2024, Clovelly 2031, Matraville 2036, Maroubra 2035, Kingsford 2032, Randwick 2031, Coogee 2034, Eastgardens 2036, Botany 2019, Kensington 2033, Chifley 2036, Little Bay 2036, Eastlakes 2018, Roseberry 2018, Daceyville 2032, Hillsdale 2036, La Perouse 2036, Annandale 2038, Leichhardt 2040, Lilyfield 2040 Rozelle 2039, Balmain 2041, Birchgrove 2041, Haberfield 2045, Croydon 2132, Burwood 2134, Homebush 2140, Concord West 2138, Concord 2137, Rhodes 2138, Ryde 2112, Putney 2112, Gladesville 2111, Hunters Hill 2119, Huntleys Cove 2111, Abbotsford 2046, Five Dock 2046, Canada Bay 2046, Rodd Point 2046, Russell Lea 2046, Drummoyne 2047, Wareemba 2046, Chiswick 2046, Cabarita 2137, Breakfast Point 2137, Mortlake 2137
- We repair common DIY pool fence jobs that have failed certification
- Relax as we work with our council-trusted certifiers so that your fence is both stunning and compliant
- Don’t risk spending thousands on repairs, get a quote today
Make it beautiful and compliant
When people think about code requirements they instantly worry that the curb appeal of their property will suffer. We design stunning solutions, installed and certified by our expert in-house team. We truly are your one-stop shop for pool fences. The result? Stunning swimming pools and spas that blend seamlessly into the landscape and are an asset to any property. Plus, we are guided by the best to maximise their chance to pass code requirements.
Child drownings happen every year in Australia. Don’t risk your family by thinking you can do it yourself. We’re aware of every aspect of residential and commercial fencing standards for ground pools. From latches and mounting brackets to signage requirements, no detail is too small for our careful eye.
Do you have questions about hot tub barriers, pool houses, pool decks, standards or signage laws? We are here to help! Our vast range of experts can answer any enquiry you might have about installing a pool fence on your property.
A Glass Balustrade to Complement Your Property
Frameless Glass balustrades are available in a variety of patterns and colours, allowing you to choose the choice that best complements your property. A glass balustrade will completely transform your balcony, transforming it into a stunning space.
- Need a solution that accommodates a pool, a balcony or deck? No problem!
- Get the detail you deserve for your Sydney home
- Designs to complement all outdoor areas, even including staircases
- Call us with approximate dimensions and we’ll quote you a competitive price
We offer a huge range of stylish designs
There’s nothing that lifts the aesthetic appeal of Australian homes and gardens like bespoke glass balustrade panels. Choose from stylish and sophisticated designs, with marine grade 2205 stainless steel components and tinting options. We can work with existing architectural elements such as decking and balcony systems to find a style that suits you. The design manufacture is to the highest standard, offering you a result that blends seamlessly with the curves and corners of your home.
Beyond the sophisticated style, our protective products are strong enough to withstand real life. We are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer an extended warranty. The manufacture and installation are guaranteed for 10 years and we offer a 3-year glass breakage replacement service. Self-close spring hinges come included or you can upgrade to a soft-close hydraulic hinge. Marine grade 2205 components, toughened glass, structural support and innovative gate hardware and brackets are engineered to offer your family the greatest protection.
Don’t wait. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Swimming Pool Safety Inspections
For over 10 years, the team at National Pool Fences has been performing pool fence inspections and certification. With nearly 3000 pool inspections completed throughout that period. We take pride in our dedication to you and the safety of all your pool guests.
- Looking for a certifier? You can trust our experienced inspectors
- We offer full inspection services with a certificate of compliance (if approved)
- Strong history of passing swimming pool compliance inspections
We ensure your fence meets the highest safety standards
Unintentional injury and child drownings are all too common and can be prevented. Parental supervision is important whenever any child is submerged in water, but what about when you’re not swimming? Children are often unaware of the danger of playing poolside. That’s why we’re passionate about designing and installing solutions that meet all safety specifications and requirements.
For over 10 years we’ve been installing barriers that meet the health and safety codes for Australian swimming pools, hot tubs, spas and more. We guarantee your pool fence will meet the relevant requirements as we have our own inspectors who are trusted by local councils. Together, our team ensures you’ll pass an inspection first time. We are equipped with the knowledge and skills to meet all standards.
If you’re considering remodelling work, a new structure or construction in your pool area make sure you contact us to discuss how you can best secure your area. We often are called upon to fix DIY jobs that aren’t up to scratch. This can be a very costly exercise and puts your family at risk. Once your fence has been inspected, you may need to receive a certificate. We can advise you on the rules and regulations in Sydney.